The Mentoring Alternative
On the other hand, some would-be investors may really benefit from live mentoring with an expert. Mentoring works because it gets you up to speed without the setbacks and expense of time and money, because of your lack of experience. It also frees you of the fear and anxiety of making a bad decision through ignorance or inexperience — a fear that holds back many beginners from making decisions that could get them started. It’s a bigger investment than a 3-day seminar, but considering that the profit on the average successful real estate deal on a single family home is about $30,000, it only takes 1 successful deal to return the investment many times over.
Is Mentoring for You?
I have attended many seminars, used home study courses, and been students of some great mentors. We also create home study courses, give boot-camps, webinars and have mentored real estate investing students. So, I have personal experience on who could benefit most from mentoring. I have found there are only 2 key things that will guarantee a successful learning experience. I will share them with you now.
First, you have to be a person that is willing to take full responsibility for your own success. Blaming others or making excuses guarantees failure. Even expecting others to do things for you is serious obstacle to you achieving your desired success. What I’m saying is that you have to fully embrace the attitude: “If it’s to be, it’s up to me!”. A mentor can point out the best path to take toward your goals. A mentor can answers questions and provide advice and show you techniques that will help you avoid beginner mistakes. Remember, the apprentice is the one who does the work with guidance from the mentor. It’s the full doing of every detail and step of the tasks that creates confidence and leads to mastery and success.
Second, you have to have the Intention to Succeed. Intention is much more than a hope, wish or desire. It is a knowing that you are going to accomplish your goal. No matter what anyone says to you, no matter what obstacles or setbacks turn up on your path, you will continue to move forward toward your goal. You may have experienced this feeling as parent’s commitment to raise his/her children in the best way possible, or n fulfilling a solemn promise you made to someone close to you. You’ve heard of the expression: “When the student is ready, the teacher appears.” This is what it means. Everything else is just a matter of learning, doing, getting feedback and doing again.
I still seek out mentors whenever I need them. The investment has always paid off many times over. Even though I am quite busy, I’ve decided to offer 1 on 1 mentoring to a few motivated individuals. I have experience in all areas of real estate investing and the coaching is individualized for each student. It can cover everything from goal setting, business operations and strategy, building a team, marketing, deal analysis, negotiating, managing properties, selling and anything in between.
If You Believe Mentoring Is For You, Below is the Checklist You Have To Pass!
- You must be willing to follow through with instructions. I have a step-by-step system that I require everyone to use when they start with me. I show you exactly what you need to do to put deals together and make money.
- You must be someone who is decisive. Making quick decisions is imperative to success in this business. If you don’t make quick decisions, your competitor will and you will lose the deal for us. I’m going to teach you an important phrase right now, “I’ll take it… unless I change my mind.” Learning to think like this phrase will make you rich if you follow my directions.
- You must be willing to invest some time and some money into this business. Even though my deals are zero down, there are still a few minor investments you will need to make to build your infrastructure. If you are unwilling to invest a dime into your education, I will not be able to work with you. Please understand, I am not looking for financial backers… I don’t need partners to loan me money. I have what I need to get the job done.
- I don’t care what your credit looks like. It can be terrible and it won’t make any difference to me. You will never need your credit to buy property when you work with me.
- You must be ethical and honorable in your business dealings. We approach each deal with a “servant” attitude. It is our goal to help the sellers and the buyers we work with to get out of difficult financial situations… and just like heart surgeons or other high paid professionals, we expect you to get paid *very* well for your ethical, honorable, valuable services.
- Last and most importantly… you must have a burning desire to succeed. We don’t mean to sound harsh here, but if you don’t have the desire to succeed, we are not interested in working with you. The people who we work with are going to take off like a rocket.
So for a very select group of people who want to start making a change in their life RIGHT NOW complete the application form. Remember it does not matter where you are currently in life, or what obstacles you have all that matters is where you want to go. If you are ready to take your finances, your relationships, and your life to the next level and would like me and a personal mentor to help you achieve it, then fill out the questions below.
Unfortunately we only have limited space available, so answer the questions honestly and let’s see if we can help make you our next success story.