Another National REIA Strategic Partner Benefit
The Home Depot offers customized solutions & tremendous savings for members of National REIA through their ProXtra program. NREIA Members receive a 2% annual rebate, 20% off interior & exterior paints & primers, volume pricing, access to an exclusive appliance & cabinet program and much more!
In addition to the 2%
- Cabinet Discount Program
- Paint Discount Program
- Appliance Discount Program
Each of these discount programs provides exceptional value to members that purchase average to large volumes of goods and to those that purchase small amounts. Even if a member doesn’t hit the minimum* to earn the 2% rebate they can save even more significantly through the three discount programs. Most members appreciate receiving 15% – 20% off at purchase even more than the 2% future rebate.
Once you’re a member of Boston REIA (Join Now
- Enroll to receive a potential semi- annual rebate on all qualifying pre-tax purchases*
- Participating members with semi-annual net purchases of over $5,000 will receive a 2% rebate**
- You can register any form of payment accepted at The Home Depot – including checking accounts, credit cards, debit cards, and The Home Depot accounts
- Rebates issued twice yearly, within 60 days of 6/30 & 12/31 ***
- No cost to join and no minimum spending requirement
Guarantee Your NREIA Rebate
Register ALL forms of payment in ProXtra for your purchases:
- Credit Cards: HD card, AMEX, Discover, Visa, MC
- Home Depot Gift Cards: Rebate cards, Store Credit, Project Cards
- Checking Accounts
- Don’t pay with cash, it cannot be tracked
- Update/Review your information in the ProXtra Program frequently.
- Don’t use just your phone number. HD cannot track your purchases by phone number, only by registered legal tender.
- Don’t remove any cards that have been registered in the program for at least a year. If you remove a card, you remove the sales history!
HOME IMPROVEMENT ARTICLES & MORE
Article-Swing Into Spring Kitchen and Bath Updates (docx)DownloadArticle-Five Cost-Effective Bathroom Updates Every Property Needs (docx)DownloadArticle-Fresh-flooring-trends (docx)DownloadArticle-innovative-and-efficient-bath-remodel-projects-to-try-this (docx)DownloadArticle-weather-the-season (docx)Download
Article: Weather The Season
Article: Perfect Patios – The New Living Room
Other: DIY Projects & Ideas
*Accounts must be registered/enrolled through the website above to receive rebate credit. **Minimum rebate period spend of $5,000 required to receive a rebate from Home Depot. ©2018 Homer TLC, Inc. All rights reserved. The storage of account information by The Home Depot will be done in accordance with the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), which is a multifaceted security standard that includes, but is not limited to, requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures. This comprehensive standard is intended to help organizations proactively protect customer account data.