Boston REIA is a volunteer-run organization. We need members’ help to welcome and greet our guests at meetings, assist with check-in and more.
See where your skills and availability might fit in with the following volunteer opportunities:
- Greet members and direct them to the registration table.
- Greet guests and provide them with a guest sign-in form.
- Verify guest photo ID name against a list of guest names.
- Provide guests with name tag, newsletter, REIA membership registration.
- Instruct members to wear their name badge.
- Assist with membership renewal for those with expired memberships.
New Member/Guest Round Group
- Welcome new members/guests.
- Explain the meeting schedule, meeting topics and meeting room layout.
- Discuss benefits, and answer questions.
- Direct members to member check-in.
- Direct guests to the Guest Round Group.
- Direct guests choosing to pay for the meeting to office manager.
- Stand in the meeting room entrance and make sure eryone is wearing a badge.
- Keep the main meeting room entrance from bottlenecking and politely request others to keep volume down in the vendor room while meeting is in progress.
- Guide members and guests to empty seats, distribute handouts, and provide microphone for audience questions.
- Audio, video setup/configuration/management.
- Photography and videography for special events, meeting, Trade Show Expo.
Interested in lending a hand? If you have been a Boston REIA member for a year or have familiarity with the organization structure and background we would love your help! Email our volunteer coordinator at [email protected]
Why should you volunteer in your real estate career? Giving back makes for a better community and helping those who are less fortunate. You are a valuable resource for Boston REIA. Being a volunteer for Boston REIA will benefit you as well as the association. Your time and effort will create opportunities for you and your real estate investment goals.
We look forward to seeing you at the next Orientation Meeting.
Please contact [email protected] with your interest.
How You Benefit:
Volunteer REIA Awards Program
Discount. Membership and Event Trainings
Volunteer of the Month Recognition
Volunteer Appreciation Reception
Networking with other Boston REIA members, staff and officers
Attend Volunteer Orientation/Training and Monthly Meeting.
Ability to commit to an assigned time of 2-3 hours per month on average attending, monthly meetings.
Meeting and networking with others. Being part of the decisions for future programs and member services. Accrue volunteer points for membership and seminars. Opportunity to advance to committee chair positions.
How to Enlist:
Contact [email protected]