Boston Real Estate Investors Association encourages its members to become involved in civic life, to become knowledgeable about issues impacting their businesses and the real estate market, and to support initiatives that promote and ensure a healthy and sustainable real estate market. There are several ways to become an educated and involved Real Estate Investor.
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH OUR EXPERT Richard D. Vetstein, Esq. is a nationally recognized real estate attorney and past Chair of the Boston Bar Association’s Title & Conveyancing Committee. For more information about him, click here. You can contact Attorney Vetstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-620-5352.
Take the time to get to know:
NATIONAL REIA GRASSROOTS LOBBYING TRAINING VIDEOS
1) National REIA and Public Policy
2) REIA Why Public Policy Matters
3) REIA Targeting the Right Policymakers
4) REIA Advocacy Meetings Do’s and Don’ts
5) REIA Building the Relationship
6) REIA Helping on Campaigns