BOSTON REIA BUSINESS ASSOCIATE PROGRAMS
The Boston REIA Business Associate Programs are designed for small and large companies or those individuals looking for a highly effective, dynamic way to get their product or service directly to our members and non-members in the real estate investor market.
- Access to Members Only Section of Website
- Flyer Distribution on General Vendor Table
- Quick Pitch
- Website Listing
- Post your properties on the Boston REIA website
- Guest Author - Contribute articles to our newsletter.
- Website Banner $20 per month.
- Vendor Discounts Discounts from local and national vendors on products and services.
- Boston Real Estate Investors Tradeshow 20% discount.
- Table At Meeting
- Classified Listing - Monthly Offers
- Newsletter Ad 1/4 Page
- Large Ad Banner (6 months)
- Featured Guest Spot - Members hear you speaking about your business.
- Online Forums
- Ask The Expert - Advise our members by answering questions.
- 2 Membership Included
- 4 Memberships Included
- x 6 a year
- 6 Memberships Included
- x 11 a year
Other Golden Opportunities
- PHP Class Sponsor – 1 month @ $200
- Discussion Group Sponsor @ 200
- Workshops & Special Events @$200
- Holiday Party Sponsor
- Coffee/Refreshment Sponsor – Workshops @ $200
Reasons Why You Should Become a Boston Real Estate Investor Association Business Associate.
Business Associates have access to a fast-growing membership of individuals focused on investing in real estate. This is a built-in audience of people that have need of your services. Besides the obvious benefit of reducing your cost to reach this pre-qualified group, you may participate in defined marketing and networking opportunities.
Take full advantage of the opportunity to promote your product and/or service by prominently displaying your company’s promotional materials and information at our monthly meetings.
- Consistent exposure to our members continually through our newsletter.
- Business Associate recognition in our newsletter and website.
- An exceptional value in display advertising.
Want To Become A Vendor?
We have plenty of opportunities that can help promote your business.
For more information regarding the Boston REIA Business Associate Programs, contact: BostonREIA@gmail.com